Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Down it went...finally!

After many setbacks, the weather vane and damaged shaft were successfully lowered today. The weather vane will be stored at the MDC Kendall campus until repairs are finalized.

Monday, June 8, 2009

New Removal Date

Postponed again…crane would not start! New removal date scheduled for Tuesday, 6/9.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Removal Postponed

Recent weather conditions have delayed the final inspection of the scaffolding. Removal of the weather vane has been tentatively rescheduled for Friday 6/5.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Scaffolding Inspection

Final scaffolding inspection scheduled for Monday 6/1, weather permitting. Removal of weather vane tentatively scheduled for Tuesday 6/2.